Take your rowing to the next level. Improve your fitness, technique and boat feel and receive an introduction to high rate rowing!
Our Advanced courses offer you the opportunity to continuing progressing with rowers who have previous experience at other programmes and clubs or who have graduated through our own Beginner and Development courses. Participants on this course will continue to improve their ‘boat-feel’ and rowing fitness while further refining their technique with focussed drills and coaching.
Overview of the course:
- 8 x 1 hour sessions
- Suitable for rowers with prior experience or who have completed Beginner and Developed
- Train and develop further with other experienced rowers
- Refined drills and tailored coaching to challenge and improve your technique
- Rowing in racing shells
- Improve your fitness with increased milleage and an introduction to high rate rowing
- Become more familiar and independent in handling the equipment
This course is 8 weeks long. The Advanced program is ideal for rowers who want a taste of competitive rowing and an insight to what club rowing will look like.
Must have completed our Beginner and Developed course, equivalent learn to row programmes or have rowed previously at club level or school level.
Duration per course
8 lessons of 1 hour each
Start dates courses
7 Boathouse Dr.
Melbourne VIC 3004
map & directions